1. Open Folder options on your Windows PC (Folder option in Windows 8 is present on the view tab of Ribbon UI).
2. Navigate to “View” tab on Folder Option.
3. Scroll down the horizontal scroll bar on the “Advanced setting” of the view tab till you get the option “Hidden files and folder“.
4. You will get two check boxes under “Hidde Files and folder” as
- Don’t show hidden files, folder or drives
- Show hidden files, folder and drives
5. Just select “Don’t show hidden files, folder or drives” to hide the hidden files and folder and select “Show hidden files, folder and drives” to show those hidden files and folder.
6. Now “Apply” all the changes and click on “OK“.
That is it.